Welcome to Year 4!
Welcome to the Year 4 Class Page. The past four years have flown by and now we excitingly embark on our final three years together. Brace yourself for an enriching blend of learning and laughter. In Year 4 I know you are going to work really hard and try your best. You have the power to achieve and we are sure that you will all use your talents and skills to make great progress this year. We will always try to ensure you have fun during the year and we will provide you with activities and outings that will leave you with some lovely lasting memories. Let's embrace challenges, delve into fascinating subjects, and create unforgettable moments along the way!
Parents and carers, rest assured that we've got you covered. Our class page is designed with you in mind, making it easy to stay connected and engaged in your child's education. We've organised it into three simple sections. Firstly, this page is a hub of valuable information for the entire school year, ensuring you're always up-to-date. Next, the 'In Class' section is where you'll discover all the wonderful things we'll be learning and exploring together in the classroom. Last but certainly not least, the 'At Home' area is filled with a treasure trove of helpful guides, advice, materials, and resources that you can use during those special moments of learning at home.
We are excited for the incredible journey ahead and look forward to sharing many joyful and enlightening experiences with your child. Together, we will make this year in Year 4 truly remarkable!
Your class teacher is
You can contact us about anything, anytime via email or leave us a note at the reception desk!
Get ready for the day with these handy tips
- Be sure to subscribe or add a home page shortcut to our Calendar on your Smartphone!
- Our indoor PE day is Wednesday
- Our outdoor PE day is Thursday
- No jewellery such as earrings on PE days
- Please label clothes to keep them coming back home!
- Be sure to pack a water bottle every day
- Remember to pack your books in your bag each morning
- We often learn outdoors, so please always bring warm outdoor clothing
- We want the best for everyone, so always speak to us, no matter how insignificant
- Plans change! Click here to let us know if someone else is on collection duties!
- You are welcome to bring a healthy snack every day
- Check out our school dinner details and menu right here
- Spellings and Times Tables come home each Friday. Be sure to practice at home and ace the test on the following Friday
- Homework will go home on Friday and should be handed in by the following Friday