Welcome to Year 2!
Welcome to the Year 2 Class Page! Here, we embark on a new chapter of our educational journey where learning becomes a bit more serious, but that doesn't mean we won't have loads of fun along the way. Together, we'll grow smarter, explore exciting subjects, and make lasting memories.
Parents and carers, rest assured that we've got you covered. Our class page is designed with you in mind, making it easy to stay connected and engaged in your child's education. We've organised it into three simple sections. Firstly, this page is a hub of valuable information for the entire school year, ensuring you're always up-to-date. Next, the 'In Class' section is where you'll discover all the wonderful things we'll be learning and exploring together in the classroom. And last but certainly not least, the 'At Home' area is filled with a treasure trove of helpful guides, advice, materials, and resources that you can use during those special moments of learning at home.
We are excited for the incredible journey ahead and look forward to sharing many joyful and enlightening experiences with your child. Together, we will make this year in Year 2 truly remarkable!
Your class teacher is
Your class teaching assistant is
You can contact us about anything, anytime via email or leave us a note at the reception desk!
Get ready for the day with these handy tips
- Be sure to subscribe or add a home page shortcut to our Calendar on your Smartphone
- Our indoor PE day is Tuesday
- Our outdoor PE day is Wednesday
- No jewellery such as earrings on PE days
- Please label clothes to keep them coming back home
- Be sure to pack a water bottle every day
- Remember to pack your books in your bag each morning
- We often learn outdoors, so please always bring warm outdoor clothing
- We want the best for everyone, so always speak to us, no matter how insignificant
- Plans change! Click here to let us know if someone else is on collection duties
- A free school dinner and morning fruit will keep hunger away
- Homework is fun and a smart way to get ahead! Homework will go home on Fridays and collected on Monday.