After School Club
After School Club is smart!
We understand that parents have busy lives and may not always be able to pick up their child when the school day finishes. That's why our After School Club provides a cost-effective solution, giving parents the peace of mind that their child is in a safe and stimulating environment. Our staff are committed to ensuring that each child is happy and engaged during their time at the club and we pride ourselves on providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. The club runs from 3:15PM to 5:15PM and is staffed by our experienced and friendly permanent day staff at St Veronica's.
After School Club entertains!
Similar to our Early Bird Club, the After School Club offers a variety of activities to keep children entertained and engaged and activities include sports, dancing, arts and crafts and games.
After School Club settles rumbling tummies!
Children can choose from a range of different healthy snacks and drinks each afternoon and we invite you to check the example menu below.
After School Club wants you!
For just a few pounds per session with sibling discounts, we think you will agree this is a great way for your child to finish the day and at the same time, help answer the 'commute' question. Please contact St Veronica's After School Club via 01706 226315 or email email@example.com.
The After School Club Team consists of Mrs Lord, our qualified Nursery Nurse, Mrs McDonough and Mrs Griffin.
After School Club terms
- Each session is just £7.50 per child.
- Siblings enjoy a discounted rate of £7.00 per session.
- There is a one off registration fee of £5.50 per child.
- Payment must be paid each Friday in advance of the following week.
- Cheques should be made payable to St Veronica's After School Club.
- We also accept payments through child voucher schemes - detailed during registration.
- Session fees are not refundable when missed due to unexpected circumstances or illness.
- Parents should arrive at school no later than 5:15PM, you will be met at the school hall entrance by a member of our staff who will sign your child out with you.
- In the case of school closures or extenuating circumstances at the school parents will be notified via a member of staff from the After School Club and fees refunded.
Current and Historic Documents relating to this section
Below are several documents that we would like to share with you.